This cross stitch pattern features the “flutist”. We include both a male and female variant of this flutist cross stitch pattern. They are playing a beautiful song on their shiny flute. You’ll see the music sheets on the standard, but these players are so good that they hardly need to look at the notes.
It will make a great gift for a professional or amateur flutist musician.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size flutist cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size of both patterns: 29 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are at intermediate level due to the french knots. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. At our blog you can find handy tutorials to make the stitches. Stitches used:
- Back stitch line
- Cross stitch
- 3/4 cross stitch
- French knots
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.