This cross stitch pattern features the “flutist”. We include both a male and female variant of this flutist cross stitch pattern. They are playing a beautiful song on their shiny flute. You’ll see the music sheets on the standard, but these players are so good that they hardly need to look at the notes. It will make a great gift for a professional or amateur flutist musician. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size flutist cross stitch pattern
- Size: 29 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
These patterns are at intermediate level due to the french knots. At our blog you can find handy tutorials to make the stitches. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch, french knots
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.