These are 2 cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. You will receive both “the nanny” and “the manny” cross stitch pattern. You can use the charts to make a unique gift for your nanny, babysitter, au pair or super grandma! You will get both the pattern for the male and the female version as shown on the pictures.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Nanny cross stitch pattern
- Size: 27 x 53 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.