DIY gift chef cross stitch pattern from our modern job series. It features the “chef”. It includes a funny quote “I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food”. You receive both the male and female pattern!
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size DIY gift chef cross stitch pattern.
• Illustration size: 50 x 56 stitches
• Grid size: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or easier: stitch double on AIDA 28
• It will fit nicely in a 6 inch embroidery hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is of intermediate level. It does expect basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• Quarter Cross stitch
• French Knot
The half cross stitch and french knot are a bit more tricky, but you can find great instructions online. As the pattern contains half and quarter cross stitches in the pattern, it is easier to work with Aida 28.
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.