2 cross stitch patterns from our modern job series which will be great DIY gift for a science teacher. It features “the Science Teacher”. Something clearly went wrong with the liquids of this lab worker ;-). You will get both the pattern for the female and the male DIY gift for science teacher.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
• Illustration size: 36 x 44 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 14, 7 x 7 inch (~18 x 18 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.