This cross stitch pattern features a typical Dutch kissing couple. You can use this pattern to stitch a gift & memorize your stay in the Netherlands. Look, she is holding tulips behind her back! This illustration has the ideal size to create unique cards, and can also be framed and used as wall decoration.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Dutch kissing couple cross stitch pattern
- Size: 26 x 27 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 6 x 6 inch Aida 14 (~15 x 15 cm) and it will fit in a 4 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.