DIY Gift Cashier. This cross stitch pattern from our modern job series features “the cashier”: She has an extraordinary smile and makes you like to shop more!
The patterns will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing is just the pattern. You can find the DIY kit here
Size DIY Gift Cashier
• Illustration size: 46 x 40 stitches
• Fabric: using Aida 14 the grid size will be approximately: 5 x 5 inch (12,7 x 12,7 cm).
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop, with a margin of 1 inch (3 cm) on all sides
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.