We are so proud of ‘our’ Duncan winning the Eurovision songfestival. This cross stitch pattern is a pattern to the Arcade song, and all the hard work of Duncan Laurence for music. So you can make it as gift for Eurovision fans, musicians and as inspiration for what you can reach when following your dreams.
The pattern includes the first part of his song in mini music notes.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after checkout. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips
Size Duncan Laurence cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 39 x 63 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is intermediate level due to the details of the music notes. But it’s a small pattern so starters can take the challenge. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, French knot and Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.