To celebrate the exhibition “Royal Embroidery” we developed a series of free hand embroidery kits. They are inspired by the historical curtains of Paleis Huis ten Bosch – the residential palace of Her Majesty Queen Máxima and King Willem Alexander. The original curtains were hand stitched in the 18th century in China. With this kit you will learn to stitch a cushion with birds from royal curtains.
With these kits you can bring a royal piece to your home!
The sets are suitable for beginners and include step by step illustrations.
Contents of this free hand embroidery kit:
- A print of the transfer patterns
- Step by step pattern instructions
- DMC embroidery floss
- Ecological embroidery canvas natural
- Carbon sheets to transfer your pattern
- Embroidery needle
- Black cushion back made from ecological canvas in a social sewing atelier
- Free hand embroidery tips for beginners (in English & Dutch)
Add your own:
- 10 inch embroidery hoop
- Embroidery scissors and sewing thread
- Cushion insert
The final cushion will be approx 40 x 40 cm.
This kit is suitable for a beginner. We have included detailed instructions for beginners.
Copyright royal embroidery kit
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.