With this listing you will receive 2 doctor cross stitch patterns. It features “the doctor”; a young professional that’s a great listener and quickly diagnoses what’s wrong. The pattern includes a funny quote: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit”! You will receive both the male and female version of this design.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Doctor cross stitch pattern
- Size: 48 x 50 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Marie Barnhill –
No issues, it’s adorable. Thanks!
Emily Boone –
Ilona Sheynkerman –
My first ever cross stitch project. Love it!
Great! Thank you so much!
Lovely pattern, really pleased with it and excellent service!