Amsterdam Cross Stitch Pattern. This Amsterdam cross stitch pattern cityscape, features the typical Amsterdam canal houses, a wind mill, the highest tower of Amsterdam: the Westertoren, some bikes and of course the iconic ‘I AMsterdam’ sign cannot be missed. The city doves circle around, and on the water you will find a houseboat, a rowing boat, and the typical canal boat.
Somebody in town is happy: the Dutch flag is out!
When you finished the work, it would make a great gift for a Amsterdam lover! But of course you can also keep it as a cute decoration in your own home!
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats) spread over 4 pages to give all the detail you need.
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best cross stitch tips for beginners (Dutch & English)
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size of Amsterdam cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size:130 x 123 stitches
• Grid size: 180 x 180 stitches
• Fabric: use at least 13 x 13 inch AIDA 18 (~32 x 32 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 10 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
You can use other types of AIDA fabric (e.g. AIDA 14) but that impacts the size you need -> let is us know if you need help calculating.
This pattern is at intermediate level due to the size. The pattern expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used: Cross stitch, Backstitch line
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.