Cross stitch pattern dentist. This listing is for two cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. It features “the dentist” wearing a typical white outfit, mouth cap and hand gloves. As you can see from the diploma the dentist surely passed all the exams! The dentist comes prepared: your x-ray is already on the screen and in their hands you will find some tools to start the handywork. They are just waiting for you to lay down in the comfortable chair and say aaaaa ;-).
You will get both the female and the male pattern.
With this pattern you can make a unique gift for your favorite dentist (student). Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size dentist cross stitch pattern
- Size: 38 x 51 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.