This listing includes two cross stitch patterns: a female and a male runner cross stitch pattern. It will make a great (half) marathon gift for a runner. Both runners come clearly prepared with their top knot outfit and running shoes. While running they listen to their favorite songs.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best cross stitch tips for beginners
Size runner cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 48 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm)
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, and come with instructions.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.