Cross stitch pattern Dentist. This listing is for two cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. It features “the dentist” wearing a typical white outfit, mouth cap and hand gloves. As you can see from the diploma the dentist surely passed all the exams! The dentist comes prepared: your x-ray is already on the screen and in their hands you will find some tools to start the handywork. They are just waiting for you to lay down in the comfortable chair and say aaaaa ;-).
You will get both the female and the male pattern.
With this pattern you can make a unique gift for your favorite dentist (student). Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size cross stitch pattern dentist
- Illustration size: 38 x 51 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.