2 Easy embroidery patterns from our modern job series. It features “the knitter”. You will receive both the male and the female pattern. The lady wears a royal blue dress and is knitting away on a beautiful pink ombre blanket. The male version is a real hipster knitter – he just trimmed his beard and is enjoying an hour of knitting on a blue ombre blanket.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Knitter cross stitch pattern
- Size: 37 x 48 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.