DIY gift for knitter. 2 Easy embroidery patterns from our modern job series. It features “the knitter”. You will receive both the male and the female pattern. The lady wears a royal blue dress and is knitting away on a beautiful pink ombre blanket. The male version is a real hipster knitter – he just trimmed his beard and is enjoying an hour of knitting on a blue ombre blanket.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
• Illustration size: 37 x 48 stitches
• Grid size: 50 x 50 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 14, 7 x 7 inch (~18 x 18 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you prefer to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.