DIY Gift Lawyer cross stitch pattern. Two easy embroidery patterns from our modern job series. It features “the lawyer and the bandit”; two young people – both on a different path. It includes a funny quote from Will Rogers: “Make crime pay, become a lawyer”. You will get both the pattern for the female and for the male lawyer.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
• Illustration size: 30 x 37 stitches
• Fabric: Use Aida 14, 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm).
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is of intermediate level. The pattern does expect basic knowledge of the stitches used. The French knot is a bit trickier to stitch, but online you can find great tutorials. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• French Knot
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.