This modern cross stitch kit features our ‘make crime pay’ design from our stitch a job series. You see two young people – both on a very different live path. It includes a funny quote from Will Rogers: “Make crime pay, become a lawyer”. This item is for the female lawyer cross stitch kit. We also have a male lawyer in our shop.
The kit includes:
– A print of the cross stitch pattern
– 1 embroidery needle
– The required DMC embroidery floss
– High quality Aida Fabric
– A 5 inch embroidery hoop
– A page with our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
Size female lawyer DIY gift
• Fabric: we will send you 7 x 7 inch Aida fabric
• It will fit in the 5 inch embroidery hoop that we will send with the package
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, please send us a message before you purchase the item.
This pattern is at intermediate level because of the french knot. The pattern includes our best embroidery tips, but does expect basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half cross stitch
• French knot
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.