Lawyer cross stitch pattern. Two easy embroidery patterns from our modern job series. It features “the lawyer and the bandit”; two young people – both on a different path. It includes a funny quote from Will Rogers: “Make crime pay, become a lawyer”. You will get both the pattern for the female and for the male lawyer.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size lawyer cross stitch pattern
- Size: 30 x 37 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is of intermediate level. The pattern does expect basic knowledge of the stitches used. The French knot is a bit trickier to stitch, but online you can find great tutorials. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Backstitch line, Cross stitch, French Knot.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.