You will receive 2 cross stitch patterns to make a DIY gift for a consultant. You will receive both the male and female version of this pattern. Create an original gift for your husband, friend, or hang it in your office.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Consultant cross stitch pattern
- Size: 44 x 46 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is of intermediate level, due to the french knots in the pattern. It is however a small pattern, so a beginner could take the challenge. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used, but you can find great instructions online. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Backstitch line, Cross stitch, Half Cross stitch, Quarter Cross stitch, French Knot
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.