Ballerina Cross Stitch pattern. With this listing you receive 2 digital patterns from our modern job series. You will get both the male and female ” ballerina”. The female is a cute girl that knows how to stand on our toes. She wears a super cute pink ballerina dress. And the male version is a slim handsome boy. He’s wearing a black and white outfit.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size ballerina cross stitch pattern
- Size: 31 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is at intermediate level, because of the French knot. The French knot is a bit trickier to stitch, but online you can find great tutorials. As the pattern is small it might make a great project for somebody that likes to try those stitches and wants to see quick results ;-). We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch, French knot
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.