This listing includes a cross stitch pattern of very famous DJ. You will receive both a female and male version. They make great gifts for a dance fanatic or dj in your life. They have a trendy hairdo, headset and loads of lights surrounding them. Ofcourse the DJ table cannot be missed. It’s clear they are ready for a nice party at your home :-). The piece contains golden metallic threat which shines in the light. DJ cross stitch pattern. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size DJ cross stitch pattern
- Size: 65 x 47 stitches
- Fabric: use at least
- 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is at intermediate level, due to the use of metallic floss. We have included tips for beginners and for mettalic floss. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Tatianna Hishmeh –