This listing is for 2 cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. It features both the female and the male chocolatier cross stitch pattern. They look so cute in their baking outfit. On the design you will find a chocolate fountain and loads of little pralines and Belgium delights. Too bad they will be made of embroidery floss ;-). With these patterns you can make a cute gift for a chocolatier or chocolate addict. It matches very well with the other modern job patterns in our shop. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size chocolatier cross stitch pattern
- Size: 44 x 41 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.