This cross stitch pattern from our stitch a job series features “the Cake Baker”. You will receive both the female and male version. They create mouth watering cakes and pastries. Look, their latest cake is on the table, isn’t it pretty? These cake baker cross stith patterns are quick to make and will be a great gift for the patisserie baker in your life.
The patterns will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size cake baker cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 35 x 33 stitches
• Fabric: use Aida 14 at least 18 x 18 cm.
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop, with a margin of 1 inch (3 cm) on all sides
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Back stitch line
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.