Eye doctor cross stitch pattern. This cross stitch pattern features the “eye doctor”. You will receive both the male and the female version. They have all the tools to check your eyesight and will give you all the medical help needed to improve it.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish
Size Eye doctor cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 42 x 52 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch and Half cross stitch. You may like to read our cross stitch instructions tutorial for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.