This weaving and packing needles set contains two long needle with blunt ending. One of the needles has a slightly bended ending which is very usefull when weaving. These weaving and packing needles are made of hardened steel. They are suitable for sewing coarsely-woven materials such as jute, wool, or linen, and for weaving itself.
The weaving needles have specially-polished and rounded tips. Chunky yarn can be threaded very easily thanks to the packing needle’s large and long eyelet. Its flattened, curved spear tip can also be used to powerfully pierce through thick, hard, and tense material.
These special needles are used for coarsely sewing sacks, mats or other thickly-woven, firm materials. This special tip shape coupled with a cleanly-worked surface and a large, burr-free eye make these needles professional tools for work with coarsely-woven materials.
Details of the Weaving and Packing Needles Set
- Size of the needles: 2.35mm x 15 cm
- Used for sewing jutes, wool and coarse linen
- Used for regular weaving projects and circulair weaving projects
- Long eyes make threading easy witouth the need for a threader
- With rounded tip and curved spear tip
- Made of hardened steel
- Durable quality to enjoy for years
Check our blog for weaving tutorials, tips and inspiration.
There are no reviews yet.