Snowflake butterfly cross stitch pattern. Here’s a butterfly that simply loves the winter. He even likes to show off how much he adores the snow. With his soft blue snow flake covered wings he has the perfect camouflage as well. Use this pattern to make a cute DIY gift for an animal lover, butterfly sweetheart or snow fanatic.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. You can find a kit for this pattern here.
Size snowflake butterfly cross stitch pattern
- Size: 60 x 56 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 6 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.