Ice skater cross stitch pattern. You will receive both our female and male ice skater. There’s a world of difference between them, but yet they have so much in common. They are both great on ice and crafty enough to make a iced heart for you! The female ice skater is inspired by the beautiful Gracie Gold. She wears her pretty blue ombre dress with some glittery touches. The male ice skater is just an enthusiastic amateur you might find on your local ice rank. He has the proper outfit to deal with the cold. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Ice skater cross stitch pattern
- Size: 39 x 53 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.