Delaware Map Cross Stitch Pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of the USA state Delaware, with a heart for the state capital: Dover. But of course you can also place the heart for Wilmington, Rehoboth Beach, Newark, Lewes or any other city you love in this beautiful state. Combine it with our other map designs from our Stitch a map collection to create your own journey!
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Delaware map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 37 x 90 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Christy Fitzpatrick –
Looking forward to doing this. Thanks!
Great to make for a custom gift. Easy to follow directions,