Dutch Windmill house cross stitch pattern. A lovely embroidery pattern from our modern souvenir series. It features “the blue mill with the house”. A nice gift to match a Delft Blue collection.
This pattern is excellent for a beginner as it only includes a cross stitch. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
The illustration with the cushion is added to give you an idea of what kind of items you can embroider. This listing however does not explain how to make a cushion cover, it just explains how to embroider and provides a cross stitch counting pattern.
Size Dutch Windmill house cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size:38 x 41 stitches
• Grid size: 60 x 60 stitches
• Fabric: use 6 x 6 inch Aida 14 (15 x 15 cm).
• It will fit nicely in a 4 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
This pattern is excellent for a beginner. It expects some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery.
• Cross stitch
Completed Cross Stitch
We are happy to cross stitch this pattern for you. We make our cross stitch work with high quality DMC floss and AIDA fabric exactly as shown on the pattern. If you like we can also frame the piece in an embroidery hoop or new/recycled photo frame. We also do custom orders, e.g. in case you like your family picture to be cross stitched.
To discuss all the details please contact us.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.