This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male formula 1 driver cross stitch pattern. They wear their overall, and are ready to race at full speed! In the background you will see the car. The male version is inspired by our Dutch national pride: Max Verstappen. There are not so many female formula 1 drivers yet. So we picked Jamie Chadwick as she’s development driver for the Williams F1 team. These patterns will make great gifts for the Formula 1 lover in your live.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size formula 1 driver cross stitch pattern
- Size: 59 x 36 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.