This cross stitch pattern is our sunny modern Indonesia design which was inspired by a recent holiday on Bali and Java. Modern Indonesia Cross Stitch Pattern. The Bali island shows the typical Balinese houses, the beach and one of the thousands of temples that give the island a mystic touch. On Java you will find Borobudur, the largest Buddhist monument in the world and Prambanan the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia. You will also find Jakarta’s city highlights; the national monument, Wisma46 (the highest skyscraper) and UOB plaza (such an amazing architecture highrise building). Of-course the rice fields on Bali and the volcanoes in the background cannot be missed. Lets hope it stays with white smoke. It’s almost independence day: the Indonesian flag is out! The finished work will make a great gift for Bali Honeymooners or Indonesian friends. But of course you can also keep it as a cute decoration in your own home!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size modern Indonesia cross stitch pattern
- Size: 94 x 73 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 13 x 13 inch Aida 14 (~32 x 32 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
- You can use other types of AIDA fabric (e.g. AIDA 18) but that impacts the size you need -> let is us know if you need help calculating.
This pattern is at intermediate level due to the size. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Cross stitch, Backstitch line
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Great experience! Thank you very much!
Beautiful design! Cannot wait to hang it up!