With this listing you receive both a male and female goal keeper cross Stitch pattern . The male version is inspired by Tim Krul, number 23 of the Dutch soccer team. He just blocked a ball with one hand, and is ready to catch some others. Use our waste canvas to stitch this pattern on any fabric you like. This pattern will make a great gift for a goal keeper, soccer team fan or decoration for a soccer party. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other patterns from our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Goal keeper cross stitch pattern
- Size: 45 x 39 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.