ALABAMA Map Cross Stitch Pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of the USA state Alabama, with a heart for the capital: Montgomery. But of course you can also place the heart for Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville or any other city you love in this beautiful state.
Combine with other maps from our stitch a map collection, and create your personal travel souvenir wall. Create an original gift for a wedding or make as home decoration.
You can download this pattern after purchase. It includes:
– A full color pattern with color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A single page overview of the pattern in full color
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size ALABAMA Map Cross Stitch Pattern
• Illustration size: 58 x 89 stitches
• Fabric: use 11 x 11 inch Aida 14 (~28 x 28 cm).
• It will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used. We have included our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
• Cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.