This listing contains two cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. You will get both a male and a female wedding planner cross stitch pattern. They work their buns off to make your wedding day the most special day in your live. You can use these cross stitch patterns to make a very original gift for your wedding planner. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size wedding planner cross stitch pattern
- Size: 41 x 41 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.