DIY gift for Project Engineer . This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male military. They are the ones that protect your life in liberty.This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male project engineer. They are working hard to building a new canal home. In their hand you’ll find a walky talky and a project plan. Of course they are wearing an outfit that fits the building site.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Project Engineer cross stitch pattern
- Size: 51 x 51 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.