This listing is for two cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. It features both the female and the male Surgeon Cross stitch pattern. They are young, smart and wear the typical greenish outfit, surgeon cap and hand gloves. In their hands you’ll see a saw and hammer. They are ready to do an operation ;-). You will also find a table and lights on the pattern. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size surgeon cross stitch pattern
- Size: 36 x 44 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
TThis pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used are: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.