This listing contains two cross stitch patterns from our modern job series. You will get both a male and a female graphic designer cross stitch pattern. You can also stitch it for illustrators or graphic artists.
You will find the designer standing in front of an inspirational wall full with beautiful pieces from other designers. A wall to get ideas when you’re blocked, or to simply look at and enjoy!
We’ve featured a few of our favorite designers, artists and illustrators:
– Erin from www.erinheaton.etsy.com
– Anke from www.ankepanke.nl
– Esther from www.sweetandmellow.etsy.com
– Stacy from www.gingiber.etsy.com
– Nelleke from www.redcheeksfactory.com
– Iris from www.pietenkees.etsy.com
– Marloes from www.marloesdevries.com
– Sandra from www.sandraartstudio.etsy.com
You can use the patterns to make a very original gift for your graphic designer friend.
The patterns will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
As the pattern has a lot more detail, we’ve expanded the pattern with zoomed pictures of the finished piece and stitching instructions for each frame.
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size graphic designer cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 53 x 53 stitches
• Grid size: 70 x 70 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm) Aida 14
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
These patterns are intermediate level due to the high level of detail and use of french knots. But with patience you can also make it as a beginner. The pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery.
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• French knots
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.