With this listing you receive two cross stitch patterns. You will get both the fisherman and fishing lady. With their green raincoat and large boots, they are ready to get some fish. Look, they already catched something ;-)!
The patterns will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English & Dutch
This listing is just the pattern. You can find the DIY kit here
Size fisherman cross stitch pattern
• Each design: 41 x 36 stitches
• Fabric: using Aida 14 the grid size will be approximately: 5 x 5 inch (12,7 x 12,7 cm).
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop, with a margin of 1 inch (3 cm) on all sides
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin of 4 inches.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used: Back stitch line, cross stitch
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.