Make your own gift for the librarian in your life with this cross stitch patterns. With this listing you will receive two librarian cross stitch patterns. Both the male and female “librarian” are included. They love to read books, and their enthusiasm will soon get you addicted to real printed books again!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
- Size: 29 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.