Make your own gift for the librarian in your life with this cross stitch patterns. With this listing you will receive two librarian cross stitch patterns. Both the male and female “librarian” are included. They love to read books, and their enthusiasm will soon get you addicted to real printed books again!
It will make an original gift for the book lover in your life.
This pattern will download instantly and includes:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. Once the order is completed an automatic email will be send to you with the link to the download page.
Size gift for librarian
• Illustration size: 29 x 38 stitches
• Fabric: use at least 7 x 7 inch Aida 14 (~18 x 18 cm).
• It will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. Stitches used: Back stitch, cross stitch, 3/4 cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.