Two crane operator cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. You will receive both the male and female crane operator. As the crane operator works at great height, the pattern is a bit bigger then our usual stitch a job series patterns. You can make it as tall as you like.
The pattern will download instantly and includes the following PDF files:
– A full color pattern with a color legend color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– Cross stitch tips for beginners
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size crane operator cross stitch pattern
• Illustration size: 72 x 100 stitches
• Fabric: use 13 x 13 inch Aida 14 (32 x 32 cm)
• It will fit nicely in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin and to extend the crane height by repeating the orange metal pattern until it reaches the border of your frame.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.