With this listing you receive 2 DIY gift chef cross stitch patterns from our stitch a job series. It features the “chef”. It includes a funny quote “I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food”. You receive both the male and female pattern!
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Chef cross stitch pattern
- Size: 50 x 56 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is of intermediate level. It does expect basic knowledge of the stitches used. Stitches used: Backstitch line, Cross stitch, Half Cross stitch, Quarter Cross stitch, French Knot. The half cross stitch and french knot are a bit more tricky, but you can find great instructions online. As the pattern contains half and quarter cross stitches in the pattern, it is easier to work with Aida 28. This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.