This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male police officer cross stitch pattern. They wear their uniform, and have the handcuffs ready to arrest you :-)! In the background you will see a typical police car with sirens. You can use these pattern to make a great gift for the police man in your life.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats) for both the female and male version.
- A greay version of the pattern highighting the cross stitch symbols.
- Our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size police officer cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 47 x 35 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on AIDA 28
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, but the pattern expects basic knowledge of the stitches used. With your purchase you will also receive our best tips on embroidery. Stitches used:
- Back stitch line
- Cross stitch
- 3/4 cross stitch
You can learn how to make these stitches in our cross stitch tutorial for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.