Germany map cross stitch pattern. This modern cross stitch pattern features a map of Germany, with a heart for the capital: Berlin. Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a migrating friend or international wedding.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Germany map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 70 x 93 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Pattern was well-marked and easy to follow. Love my finished product!
It is a simple pattern but I do like that the country’s border is more detailed than others I’ve seen. Thank you!
Sarah Greene –
Used this beautiful pattern to add to this project as a gift for a friend. This was the perfect touch needed for a military family marking their life in 2018. Thank you so much!!
Great pattern, very easy to follow.
Changed the heart placement for a Dortmund football fan.