Denmark map cross stitch pattern . This modern simple cross stitch pattern features a map of Denmark, with a heart for the capital: Copenhagen. Combine with other maps from our Stitch a Map collection. Show the world where you have been! Create an original gift for a migrating friend or international wedding.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Denmark map cross stitch pattern
- Size: 75 x 90 stitches
- Fabric: use 12 x 12 inch Aida 14 (~30 x 30 cm) and it will fit in a 9 inch embroidery hoop
- or use 11 x 11 inch Aida 16 and it will fit in a 8 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner and only contains full cross stitches. We have included tips for beginners
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Emma Fairgrieve –
I had no trouble receiving all the really informative files. You get cross stitching tips as well as the pattern in black and white and full colour versions. Incredibly happy with my purchase!
Hayley Ainsworth –
Beautifully done. Detailed design and very easy to read.
I was under a birthday deadline, so I didn’t have time for a custom move of the heart. But the design was perfect and was very well received by a Danish expat missing home.