This is the colorful Clown cross stitch pattern. It’s a cheerful man with a hand full of balloons. It will make a cute decoration for a birthday party. You can also use it to make a clown invitation, or decoration for a boy’s room. And who doesn’t like a bit of color in the house.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. This pattern includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- A file that includes our best embroidery tips in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Size Clown cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 25 x 47 stitches
- Fabric: Use 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm)
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
This pattern is intermediate level because of the french knots. The pattern expects that you have basic knowledge of the stitches:
• Backstitch line
• Cross stitch
• Half Cross stitch
• French knot
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.