This is the colorful Clown cross stitch pattern. It’s a cheerful man with a hand full of balloons. It will make a cute decoration for a birthday party. You can also use it to make a clown invitation, or decoration for a boy’s room. And who doesn’t like a bit of color in the house. Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
- Size: 25 x 47 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 7 x 7 inch Aida 14 (~18 x 18 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is intermediate level because of the french knots. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Backstitch line, Cross stitch, Half Cross stitch, French knot.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.