Modern butterfly cross stitch pattern. This Animal series pattern features a blue and orange red butterfly. It will make a cute decoration on the wall, and it will also look great when stitched on a cushion cover.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern. You can find a kit for this pattern here.
Size butterfly cross stitch pattern
- Size: 60 x 56 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 6 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
Yet another beauty 🙂 So very versatile pattern. I’m planning to make a bunch of butterflies in a wide aray of colors with this one! Thank you!
Melissa Young –
Adorable! Love it! Thanks so much!