This listing is for two patterns! You will receive both our female and male snowboarder cross stitch pattern. Use the designs to make an original winter holiday gift for a snowboarder. Both sporters are enthusiastic jumpers that are not afraid to make some fancy moves while snowboarding down the hill.
Mix and match this pattern with one of the other 100+ patterns in our Stitch a job series. They make great gifts for co-workers
You can download the pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips for beginners
You can find the DIY kit of this pattern here
Size snowboarder cross stitch pattern
- Illustration size: 34 x 38 stitches
- Fabric: Use at least 7 x 7 inch AIDA 14 (18 x 18 cm) —> or stitch double on evenweave 28 count
- It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop.
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add a margin.
These patterns are suitable for a beginner, and include tips for beginners.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.