Pilot cross stitch pattern. This listing includes two cross stitch patterns. You will get both a female and a male pilot. They love to be in the air bringing you to your favorite destination. In their hands you’ll find all the travel forms and passenger details. Of course the suitcase could not be missed. You can find a cross stitch kit, including all the materials to make this pattern here in our shop: female version / male version.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size Pilot cross stitch pattern
- Size: 37 x 45 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
There are no reviews yet.