DIY gift for speech pathologist. Use these cross stitch patterns to make a modern office decor or gift for a speech therapist. You will get both a female and a male speech pathologist pattern, and for each gender you will also receive a version with a girl and boy patient. So in total you receive 4 pattern variants. These speech pathologist are sweet and patient people that love to learn children to talk without fears and faults.
The patterns will download instantly as a PDF file. You will get the following files:
– A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
– A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
– Cross stitch tips for beginners
This listing does not contain the finished product it is just the pattern.
Size DIY gift for speech pathologist
• Illustration size: 42 x 34 stitches
• Fabric: use 7 x 7 inch (18 x 18 cm) Aida 14
• It will fit nicely in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
• If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin
These patterns are suitable for a beginner.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.