Use these cross stitch patterns to make a modern office decor or gift for a speech therapist. You will get both a female and a male speech pathologist pattern, and for each gender you will also receive a version with a girl and boy patient. So in total you receive 4 pattern variants. These speech pathologist are sweet and patient people that love to learn children to talk without fears and faults.
You can download this pattern directly after purchase. It includes:
- A full color pattern with a color legend for the most used brands (DMC, Anchor and J&P coats)
- A gray pattern highlighting the different symbols and lines
- Cross stitch tips in English & Dutch
Size speech pathologist cross stitch pattern
- Size: 42 x 34 stitches
- Fabric: use at least 9 x 9 inch Aida 14 (~22 x 22 cm) and it will fit in a 5 inch embroidery hoop
- If you want to frame your piece in a different way, we suggest to add an extra margin.
This pattern is suitable for a beginner. We have included tips for beginners. Stitches used: Back stitch line, Cross stitch, Half cross stitch.
We love to share our love for handmade work, but please be aware that this pattern is for personal use only. Please read our shop policies for more details. You can contact us to request information on wholesale or commercial use of our patterns.
C. de la Cruz –
Great pattern! Easy to do and makes a great gift!
Katie Borello –